PocketJuice is a power bank brand name manufactured by Tzumi, a company based in New York. Tzumi produces electronic devices and accessories such as power banks, charging cables, smartphone covers, VR Headsets, portable speakers and mobile covers. The strength of Tzumi’s products is their cool designs and low price points. This makes their products more attractive to younger demographics that are attracted to looks and have a lower purchasing power.
Tzumi sells its PocketJuice power banks mostly in retail stores such as Walmart or Costco. But they also sell online through Amazon, Bestbuy, and eBay. Tzumi have their own website tzumi.com but they do not appear to be selling their products from their website. If you want to buy a PocketJuice power bank online or any other Tzumi product to that matter, then Amazon.com is your best option.
PocketJuice power banks are available in a multitude of shapes and a variety of colors, including blue, pink, cyan, besides black. They have capacities starting from 4000 mAh and going up to as much as 20000 mAh.
Overall, PocketJuice is not a premium portable charger brand, and its build quality and reliability are quite average. Its most important selling point is the price, which starts at as low as $13.99, making these power banks quite affordable.
Popular PocketJuice portable chargers
It is difficult to tell which models are the ones that are sold most in retail stores, as the company does not publicly release these numbers. But based on the number of customer reviews on Amazon, these are some of the most popular PocketJucice models:
Tzumi PocketJuice Endurance 4000 mAh
This is the entry-level PocketJuice power bank available from Tzumi, with a capacity of 4000 mAh. It has a blue color case made of high-density rubberized shell, which is resistant to breakage and yet has a nice soft feel in the hand.
- It can charge via built-in high-speed micro-USB charging cable at 2.4 Amp
- Small size 4.4 x 2.4 x 0.62 inches
- Lightweight at just 4.4 ounces
- UV, heat, and impact-resistant blue color case
- Built-in folding plug to charge the power bank from a power outlet directly.
- 4 LED indicator lights
- After-sales service provided directly by Tzumi
Tzumi PocketJuice 20000 mAh
Tzumi claims that the PocketJuice 20000 mAh charger is one of the fastest phone and tablet chargers on the market. It has the latest safety technology, that ensures a steady current to the mobile device. This prevents overheating and over-discharging, both of which can completely damage either your devices or the power bank itself.
- Has dual high-speed USB ports with a combined 4.8A output
- Charge capacity 20000 mAh
- Dimensions: 6.7 x 2.5 x 0.9 inches
- Weight: 10 ounces
- LED Status Lights
- UV-Resistant Protective Shell
Two Pack Portable Chargers Totalling 12000 mAh, 16000 mAh or 24000 mAh
This is a special offer with each set has 2 PocketJuice power banks with a choice of capacities each of 6000, 8000 or 12000 mAh, with 2 main power outlet chargers and 2 mini USB cables.
- Available in 3 charge holding capacities of 2x 6000, 2x 8000 or 2x 12000 mAh
- Compatible with USB-A and USB-C Devices
- Two high-speed 2.4A USB ports, and USB Type-C in/out port
- 4 LED indicator lights are on each unit
- 6000 mAH units have built-in plug while the 8000 and 12000 mAh units are supplied with wall socket chargers and mini USB cables
PocketJuice is an entry-level power bank brand created by Tzumi. These portable chargers are available in modern eye-pleasing designs at low cost, which appeals to the younger crowd rather than professionals. Although they are not high-performance and high-quality products, they still offer good value for money. The consumer rating of their various models hovers around 3 to 4 stars out of 5.
So, if you are looking for a low-cost power bank and don’t have very high expectations for it, then go for PocketJuice. But if you rather want higher quality and reliability, albeit at a higher price, then go for more reputable brands such as Anker or Aukey.